Tuesday, July 20, 2010

My new found STRENGTH...



I have been wrestling with so much within myself lately. I have been overwhelmed and simply trying to avoid what has been lacking in my life, spiritually, emotionally, socially. I realized this past week....I need a connection within myself again. Simply stating my thanks to the Goddess and muttering as I hurridly streak past my family a few simple items...it isn't enough. It hasn't been enough. So, after some meditation and a FEW days of laying around....oozing my negativity out thru my snoring...LOL I have realized I need to get back to my tarot.




So today, I have started my Daily Tarot card pull: Strength


How interesting that on this new adventure that through all of my personal battles lately. I pull the Strength card. It means so much to me. I will have all day to interpret, linger, study and formulate its exact meaning.

However, I just pulled up a few extra links for it...



This is just one of many. Its not that I agree or disagree I just found it interesting. I wish you all well and many blessings upon your journey.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments: