Saturday, July 31, 2010

Daily Tarot: The Hanged Man



The Hanged Man + The Sacrifice of the Journey

The hanged man hangs not from his neck but upside down from one foot. He is in no real danger, just uncomfortable and in a precarious position that leaves him vulnerable.

Within the tarot he serves as a representation of a sacrifice...a choice one has to make between to sides, positions or a fork in the road so to speak. Whether for the good of others or for some future reason you may feel upside down or not yourself so to speak. Kind of like biding your time and waiting for that perfect spot to open up.

The hanged man requires a drastic change in perception or the way you view your problems, obstacles or issues in handling your situation or the other person. Then if taken that perspective your HUGE problem will seem so much more manageable and easy to complete.

Let the difficulties you face help create and build your character, this card deals with the bigger picture and long term. Its all about seeing the bigger picture, the wider truth and going beyond the petty small arguments or disagreements. Remember that TRUE sacrifice is made without worrying who wins what or who was right. Sometimes you have to act completely different in a situation that you normally would to reach the necessary effect or goals.

This card that I pulled today is really interesting for me to interpret. I have several things going on personally right now...issues with my daughter and of course I would go straight to her aid no matter what, but this issue...dictates that I actually LAY down the gauntlet and force her into doing what is right no matter what, which is not what I normally would require. This issue came up late last night which is funny that I drew this card today.

Then there is the argument I had with my fiance "THE TORCH" this morning...over stupid stuff as always in most fights. I haven't had a day off in forever, I am stressed and I thought we were on same page on one thing and then BOOM I realize we weren't and I got upset and went off. I really don't want to go into details but we both had some valid points. So, normally I would be very angry all day, but now...I am going to look at it from his perspective and cut him some slack. I will think very hard today on what all this card entails for me for the situations at hand now and in the future. I only wanna hang here for a little while...LOL.

Brightest Blessings )o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments: