Sunday, July 25, 2010



Full Moon & a smile & a blessing:

As the day today drew nearer, I waited felt the calling back towards my spiritual endeavors and I actually acted upon them. I feel very strong, satisfied and powerful today. I am WOMAN hear me ROAR!

I have woke up today feel charged, excited and smiling non-stop it is amazing the smallest shift into spending more ME time and gathering knowledge then so many aspects of my life in all areas aligned. It was uncanny to watch the trickle down effect it had on me and my family around me.

At work tonite under the beautiful silvery moon I shall raise my heathen face up to grasp in the beauty of her loveliness at work and breathe in deeply. Then, I shall sing her praises all night homeward bound in my car with my windows down and her light cascading all around my lovely dark locks. When I enter my home I shall light some small token of offering to her and give many thanks for my journey to this point and welcome her to all aspects of my life.

I intend on celebrating the WILD WOMAN within me tonite. Loved that book: Magick for the Wild Woman by Marian Singer

Brightest Blessings to all )o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments: