Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 3.. Nine of Pentacles


Day Three:

Pentacle suit:coins....Earth...Physicality

These cards belonging to the Coins relate to Home, health, money, basic survival, prosperity, accomplishments. The element here is Earth which is associated with all that is solid, stable and reliable. These cards could repesent a new job, or a physical endeavour. The season is winter, the time is midnight and the direction is NORTH.

The Nine of pentacles represents the rewards of choices and work. It can also be taken as an instruction to make sound choices, such as saving regularly and living modestly so that you can live free from financial worries and enjoy your retirement.
what this means to me:

I just got recognized in my place of work for my talents, skill and hard work. Nine is my LUCKY number and the woman on the card is enjoying her fruits of her labor and skills. She is enjoying reaping her benefits and admiring her hard work. I am on the right path and I am going where I am meant to go. This hasn't been an easy road for me and its been alot of hard work....but in the end it will be worth the effort. Yay! Great card I pulled today and very appropriate the cards and the interpretation are going well together...hand in hand. I love my Deck.
Brightest Blessings:)o(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments: