Sunday, August 15, 2010

There's a Little Witch in every woman...



I joined the Practical Magic Blog and have been contemplating what I would share with my readers on my blog about myself through my Magick.

There is so much Magick within us all...

from relationships, knowledge, truths, secrets, adventures, recipes, blessings, BOS's, Spells and the journey of sisterhood, being a best friend, mother and daughter...we have many faucets of ourselves and so many personalities and diva's within. To learn to embrace and recognize what diva or ego is needed in what circumstance is part of the gift of Magick...To Seek Within and find the answers is divine.

There is great gifts and power in being a woman, a woman of desires, passion, emotions and ancestory that is passed down, learned or taught. Women are many things.

We have over come so much in such a short time thru the centuries, from being singled out and ridiculed, to being no more of a monetary value than Cattle and having less rights that we deserved. We have had to fight for our equality and what matters to us most.

Thank the Gods/esses that we have come thus far. I am excited to see what marvelous Magick awaits us in the upcoming future what we will overcome and unite. From Mother Goddess to the Mothers within us all...Brightest Blessings and Merry Meet.


Magick in Poetry:
Sisters of the divine unite
Sisters of Magick take flight
We call on the Goddess within ourselves
We welcome the magick from deep in the fairy realm
I cast my circle and call the quarters from each
Bringing forth my strength and powers that I need
Such beauty and knowledge cast from far within
A spell a blessing followed by Desoil or Whiddershins
Take flight, take fancy and hear my humanly cry
For I am guided & protected by the Goddess up High
I open my womanly soul and cast my witchy words
I am grounded and welcome my journey here upon this earth
From the Goddess within to the child I once was
My words are needed and powerful from my heart
This is my blessing to appreciate being a woman that I cast from my circled start,
My Goddess guides and protects me daily this my witchy heart can see
I fully appreciate her as I acknowledge the Goddess within me times three....so mote it be.

31 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your beautiful poem and blessing. I can feel it's from your heart and speaks to all women. A wonderful tribute to us all. Your Practical Magic collage is lovely as well. I linked your blog name to this post so it will automatically take everyone here. So wonderful that you already have yours done! Hope to see you again on the party day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know you have such a beautiful blog.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have always thought it funny when one says they do not believe... mainly because there are so many things I can see in their lives to prove the contrary.... blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful and true. There is such a warm, bonded sisterhood that is found amongst women too that even those of us who know nothing of our ancestry or family wisdom past our own mothers (like myself) can feel we belong to a great big family. It really is a magical thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to you all for your kind words they mean so much and I find them inspiring and uplifting more than you could ever know. Brightest Blessings )o(

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is indeed! And when those women bring out their little witchy selves together, then can do real magic. Or, as in this case,, practical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely writing. We hear you. Magical Post - Thanx for sharing, we loved this! - what fun!

    For More Practical Magic stop by at
    Practical Magic - How To Make A Magic Wand
    http://lenorita-lenoramoore.blogspot.com/2010/09/practical-magic-blogparty-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautifully intimate post you've shared for the party! It was a delight to share a midnight margarita with you!
    hugs and blessings from Australia,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wonderful deep post hon...thank you for sharing. Blessings, Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a Wonderful Poem! You are a Gifted Writer!
    Thank You for Sharing!
    Hugs
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Meet!
    a wonderful post indeed.
    brightest blessings to you Sister, and most celebrated Samhain!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful. On facebook, a group was formed for the night of the full moon this past week, in which we were to go out and feel the energy from others in the group who were doing the same thing. I was blown away by the energy of that. I could feel the energy of the other women all over the world. It was wonderful. Thank you for your beautiful words.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Blessed be to you, Sister and may your magick grow strong and free as we all continue our journey together...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful journaling! Thank you for sharing and a wonderful visit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful truths you have spoken, and thank you for sharing such a lovely invocation.

    Please feel free to head over my way:

    http://faeriemooncreations.blogspot.com/2010/09/because-theres-little-witch-in-every.html

    Sincerely, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful... what else can I say?


    My link is not up yet but feel free to visit me at faeriesagekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful and insightful post. Thank you so much for sharing it.

    Brightest Blessings,
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a beautiful post. I love the poetry. It was very enchanting. Thank you for sharing.
    Spells and Wishes,
    Wendy from Wonderland

    http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities/2010/09/practical-magic-party-2010.html

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful post, full of magic! Blessed Be )O(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful party post and I love your bLog. I found so many new blogs through this PM Blog party

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your blessing and poem have really made me smile. So very beautiful. Thank you. And you are so right. Women have come a very long way, we have a lot further to go but my oh my what incredible creatures we have the potential to be. Brightest blessings. :)

    Faith, trust, and faerie dust!

    http://fortheloveofcreativity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. From one solitary witch to another...isn't it nice to know we're never really alone? May good fortune find you at every turn of your journey.

    If you haven't already, fly by and take a peak at our party prize giveaway...
    http://ametistadea.blogspot.com/2010/09/gather-witches-all-for-practical-magic.html

    Brightest blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi. Such a beautiful post for the Practical Magic blog party. your words are true practical magic.
    blessings
    ~*~

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great post! Thank you for the poem/blessing!

    Peace n love,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful post--thanks for sharing your beliefs and insights! Yes, it's hard being a woman, but magical as well!

    Many blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Beautifully written words;a very lovely poem.
    Annabelle * *
    * * ~^..^~ * *

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful thoughts and sentiments you penned...thanks for sharing!

    ~Carol :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments: