Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Note of Personal Thanks....



I have been inspired as of late from all the wonderful blogs I have begun to follow.

So, many of you have inspiring tales, honest evaluations and facts of yourselves and the warmth and knowledge you along within myself that "WE" bring forth from each other.

I wanted to acknowledge today MANY THANKS...

not because of a Sabbat, not because of a wonderful thing that has happened or been given to me, not because the calendar says so. Actually I have been working alot of doubles at work lately, we have had a personal loss as well in our family and my fiance' is really down in his back as well, but all that said.....I am sooo very thankful.

Because if it weren't for days like these...days in which I am so tired, so overwhelmed, so under appreciated, so worried about bills, I wonder if I would TRULY appreciate the days I am not. I so love the human condition. Each of you connect with me in some way, whether it be through a mother's eyes or a best friends cries, or a spouses disappointment and joys but most of all of a WOMAN's feelings, journey and seeking of knowledge down this familiar road of life.

I wanted to post a HUGE HUG and MANY THANKS...You are each a Blessing and a GODDESS to me and I take daily inspiration from each of you.

Brightest Blessings....)o(

2 comments:

  1. *hugs* Thank you for this. It's just what I needed after a long trying day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Because if it weren't for days like these...days in which I am so tired, so overwhelmed, so under appreciated, so worried about bills, I wonder if I would TRULY appreciate the days I am not."

    True words, these,
    to speak of things that do not please
    Optimism and gratitude, blessings yours
    I strive to exude!

    May many more blessings rest upon you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments: