Sunday, August 15, 2010

Recharging Today...



Today has been amazing!

It was all about recharging, revamping and revitalizing myself. It started with me pulling my sleepy, tired butt out of bed early to meet a dear friend for breakfast, It turned out better than I could have hoped for.

Not only did we eat a quick bite, we laughed, we listened to each other and we aired out our baggage we had been lugging around so tightly snapped shut for fear of hurting one another.

After breakfast, she took me to this amazing vantage point way up above our city and I could look out from under some maple trees and we sat on the lovely, cool Stone ground and felt the wind on our faces, the sun through the canopy above us and we shared, listened and got a bit more grounded together. I have missed this immensely.

She is one of the most wonderful beings I have ever had the privilege of calling friend. She smiled, I smiled...she laughed, I laughed, she teared up, I teared up. It was there, we were there, honest, raw & open and we both understood where the other was at. I am so thankful today for this bit of recharging and just being with her reminded of what Goddesses we both are and the POWER we can unite between us just in a few mere moments. I also received some gifts she made for me and that a friend of hers made for me...they were beautiful and moving. I am ever so grateful and humbled that I have such a friend. I pray that I will be guided to being the friend she needs and requires as well. Many of you mean a great deal to me, I hope that along your paths, journey's and quests that you too....have the pleasure of such divine company if even for just a fleeting moment.

* in honor of my friend who always brings out the very best in myself....ILY dearly!

Brightest Blessings )o(

2 comments:

  1. Today meant a lot to me also. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a day with a good friend can make all the difference... so glad to hear you had such a delightful time.... blessings to both of you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments: