Saturday, September 25, 2010

Meditation


Meditating is one of the most wonderful things you can commit to doing for YOURSELF.
It is supposed to help quiet the mind, focus on your breathing and you.
In such a hectic enviroment and routines mediation can be done anywhere at any time it requires absolutely nothing but you and calm.
There are a ton of links that are available from beginners to experts depending on your level. With all of the focus about you and your breathing. You can do a simple breathe meditation, candle meditation, anything works or goes depending all upon your comfort levels and knowledge. There is no right or wrong here. It is about connecting with yourself, your journey or nothing at all just slowing down and relishing the moment. I meditate off and on, I do better personally when I have meditated that week or lately. I sometimes go nowhere but benefit from the calm, grounding & centering myself. Then there are meditations when I go EVERYWHERE the best one...is when I start out in a grayish cloud filled room, I think of it as my mind....then i whisp through it into a forest...with beautiful dark trees and a path...I am in a linen robe set that is creme coloured and bare feet with my hands out at my sides feeling the lush foliage as I slowly proceed upon the path...bare feet on the crisp, cool dirt...up ahead I reach a clearing...with what seems to be wheat grass? its about waist tall and is a gorgeous gold and sways when I walk past then feeling the sun on my face and beautiful blues above my head i move ever forward yet, into the clearing is a gazebo...old woods yet...very beautiful and ornate...it is there I speak with someone I believe to be my spirit guide...that will remain personal...but mainly this is my JOURNEY mediation I call it...sometimes there is dark and stars, sometimes it is foggy but each time it is breathtaking, calm and surreal. I love it and it moves me. Every once in awhile I hit a meditation that is like flying above the beautiful green canopies...and snakelike, winding streams below..sun on my back and my eyes soaking it all in. I hope each of you take some time this week and meditate yourself....spend some true "ME" time. If you have never meditated...try it...find a calm, quiet place...use no clock...light a candle or some incense...if this doesn't work...try a guided CD to help or take a hot bath and relax....or as you are lying in bed about bed time...just try not to fall asleep...LOL.
You are the most important...you are the heart of the home and you deserve the ME factor.
YOU are worth it.
Here is a few ideas:
maybe this will help and answer a few questions....

1 comment:

  1. http://muffinsfun.blogspot.com/2010/09/its-practical-majic.html


    Magically Hopping!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments: