Friday, October 9, 2009

Merry Meet:

I am a "Guardian" its what I do.
My whole life seems to have been about being Wiccan....studying the craft and gathering knowledge to perfect, empower & enlighten myself.
I welcome those with positive energies and their view points also their knowledge to somehow interact with mine so that I may be better suited to follow my path as well.
I have several Gods/esses that I follow from different pantheons...some of those are:
Isis
Bastet
Anubis
Thoth
Ra
Horace
Hathor
Persephones
Hades
Poseidon
Zeus
Aphrodite
Brigid ....among others
The only pantheon I do not perfer is the Christian pantheon for personal reasons.

I am an open Wicca Witch...I do not hide although I do not flaunt my spiritual choices as well...I try to quietly do as I see fit with respect to others and what they choose to believe.
Here in Arkansas it is quite the "Bible Belt" and not that there is anything wrong with that for those following that path, just they Assume you are too....and unless they are familiar with the small signs I wear....there is no question. :)
I wear a small, perfect pentacle necklace very beautiful and very close to my heart.
I have a working altar in my parlor....which I am constantly bumbling around in...I also have quite the beautiful library....which is beautiful and breathtaking...I have a thirst for knowledge.
I am quite the cook and homemaker and have raised two beautiful teenagers.
I am a woman of divorce....I needed it although it broke my heart....we get along quite well for all purposes mostly because of our two beautiful teenagers.
I have much to offer and even more to learn....

Merry Meet...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments: